Yes we are OPEN
Parade Chiropractic and TMJCare Covid-19 Precautions
The current public health scenario involving Covid-19 is a concern for all of us. We wish to reassure you that we at Parade Chiropractic and TMJcare Ocean Grove are taking our responsibilities seriously when it comes to protecting the safety of our valued clientele and their loved ones. Consequently, we have instituted a number of measures enhance the safety of all who work at and visit our practice. These include:
- Disinfecting all treatment tables, face pieces and hand rests between every patient.
- Thoroughly disinfecting all commonly contacted surfaces within the practice including chair arms, counters, door handles and equipment regularly.
- Removing all children’s toys, magazines and pamphlets from the waiting room area.
- Scheduling patients to ensure minimal overlap, thus reducing the numbers in the waiting room to only 1 or 2 at the most.
- Removing some chairs and creating greater distance between those in the waiting room.
- Tony and I are thoroughly sanitising our hands between every patient visit.
- All patients are required to use hand sanitiser at the front desk.
Staying calm, positive, looking after your diet and getting quality rest and sleep, are all helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Keeping your body working well, free of pain and reducing tension and dysfunction in your musculoskeletal and nervous system, is our primary concern in this practice. Tony and I remain committed to that task and will be available as usual in the foreseeable future. All opening hours are as normal. You can book online at drrussellmottramchiro.com.au or tmjcare.com.au or ring the practice on 03 52554412, (Ocean Grove) or 99739338 (Hampton)
Wishing you good health and warm regards,
DR RUSSELL MOTTRAM (Chiropractor)
Russell has 35 years experience with treating a vast array of musculoskeletal health problems. From the traditional Chiropractic strengths of back, neck pain and headaches, to a wide range of sporting injuries, shoulder issues such as rotator cuff and frozen shoulder and lower limb ailments. Russell has for many years worked and lectured throughout Australia in the area of jaw, head and face pain.
His need for a comprehensive approach has seen him acquire further qualification as a Orofacial Myologist, which uses an exercise based model to correct tongue, and jaw posture, mouth breathing, immature swallowing patterns, and sleep breathing issues in children and adults
See also Dr Mottram’s other website tmjcare.com.au >>http://www.tmjcare.com.au
DR TONY CASSIS (Chiropractor)
After a degree and 5 unfulfilling years working in the IT industry, Tony finally found his life’s passion when his chronic back pain was finally relieved through the help of chiropractic care. Tony completed a 3-year bachelor and a 2 year masters with distinction in Clinical Chiropractic from RMIT University. Over the past 5 years, Tony has continued his formal studies attaining both an Internationally Certified Clinical Sports Chiropractic diploma (ICCSP) as well as becoming a certified Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB). During those years, Tony has been consulting in a private clinic in the Melbourne bayside suburb of Hampton, where he also completed a 2-year residency with the most experienced and pre-eminent neuro-rehabilitation chiropractor in Australia, Dr Paul Noone.
Some Reasons People Come To Us
- Neck and Back Pain
- Facial and Jaw Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Dropped Arches & Painful Feet
- Sports Injuries
- Postural Improvement
- Vertigo and Balance disorders
- Fatigue & Energy Problems
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist Problems
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Developmental and Learning difficulties in Children
- Ankle, Knee and Hip Problem
- Tooth Grinding and sleep disordered breathing